CYT’s EXPO is an event for CYT students, leaders, and families. As such, we expect all in attendance to adhere to the CYT Code of Conduct, which reflects the CYT Mission.
- Respect for leaders, staff, parents, and other students is expected at all times.
- Honoring language will be used. Name-calling, profanity and/or inappropriate actions will not be tolerated.
- Students' conduct will be respectful of property, and therefore, any damage done to property will be replaced or repaired by the student.
- CYT expects purity of self in relationships with others and one's own body; therefore, drugs,
alcohol and smoking are strictly prohibited. Overt physical contact between students is inappropriate at CYT activities.
- Maintain appropriate content and images on any and all social media and digital correspondence (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, blogs, texting, email etc.). Remembering that you are representing CYT and are a role model for other students and should exhibit Judeo-Christian values.
- CYT wants all students to do their best and believe that the Lord will do a good work in their lives.